Monday, September 21, 2009

Vikas Shrivastava

The old blade messed his grown beard more than his relationship. He
has plans of sealing the lips and life with a kiss. The broken mirror
didn’t let him see his face. She hated unpleasant surprises. He didn’t
want to surprise her either.

-------------------------------------------------

I was born smiling and thought that I will die also like that. I saw
her and I smiled. I saw her sleeping in my arms and I smiled. Every
time I smiled I almost died. Today she left me. I couldn’t smile. I
don’t want to live but couldn’t smile to death either.

-------------------------------------------------

She loved her mirror. She could look back in past with that. She was
beautiful and wanted to be more. Her face in the mirror was a thing of
past. Her mirror though told her about the comparatively less
beautiful present. She threw it to run away from present, but lost the
past too.

----------------------------------------